Sunday 16 August 2015

Sunday rant!!

As part of the implied contract between local authority and service user..... I drop cigarette ends or rubbish or fail to clear up after my dog..... I get fined!
Most of the time I actually agree with that though there obviously has to be a certain element of flexibility which is lacking.........
It is awful to see other dog owners not clear up after them.... 
I hate seeing people just throwing rubbish to the ground...

As part of the implied contract between service user and local authority.... they don't collect rubbish and they let rubbish overflow the bins they get away with it every time....

While two of my friends have been fined on the spot recently for dropping one lousy fag end on the pavement where it doesn't affect the view or really anything at all I ask you, where is the fairness in these pictures compared to that?




I rest my case!!



No comments: