Monday 15 October 2012

World wide webby thing!

I love this world wide webby thing, no really I do!! Long time readers will of course already know this!!
It fascinates me that you can watch an advert on the telly, like the music, tap a few things in your computer and should you wish to have a CD winging its way to you in seconds or download it in less time than the advert itself. Or you can have the lyrics printed before you can say O2 Priority Sports Commercial. This time though I have done all those before, this time its the official video from You Tube of Woodkid's Run Boy Run. 
Now's the time for you to go through the process, that I did, yeah that's the other thing you can do, blog about it and let everyone know what you think!!
You will say, I don't know it, I've never heard it. I will then say to my US readers, it was on So you think you can dance in August and to my UK readers, it's the music for the above mentioned TV commercial!!

Oh yes I like that!!

So press the button.


Oh Wow yeah I do like that!!

No comments: