Sunday 7 October 2012

The weekly update.......


Hey would you believe the CD was 30 years old this week? Personally however I can’t see it making 40. So who’d of thought that vinyl would be the longest running music media? Not me that’s for sure!!

Match.doodah presents : Liverpool’s most quirky dates. Sounds good I’m single and I can do quirky. Clicking here as instructed I was faced with the top ten quirky places to go on a date, including the Cavern! Not quite what I was expecting, oh and I’ve been to most of them either on my own or in a previous strictly non quirky life!

I love this www stuff, yeah including Facebook and never cease to be amazed that with just a click somewhere on my lappy I can cross the Atlantic and another I can cross the US or Canada and back again. WOW!

The other thing about crossing both the Atlantic and America is the time differences so I am thinking of starting an Insomniac American’s helpline! Only partially kidding!! But there has been a couple of occasions just recently where me being on this www thing in the morning has been a great time to talk online with a couple of Americans, one 5 hours behind, the other 8 and this has been enabled purely because they could not sleep. 

No comments: