Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday, what's going on? Bit.... Brit!!

So Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic is the Mens Singles Final at Wimbledon, not really my bag but I won't criticise you for watching and supporting whichever sportsman. #1 and 2 in the rankings and at the top of their game. But as I have just ranted on Facebook, please support or not support both of these guys for all the right reasons...
Just a mini Sunday rant!! Like it or not the laws of global citizenship are made much higher than the likes of me and where I might like to put English on my passport, I have to put British! So with the likes of Andy Murray he too has to put British on his passport. So whether you support him is up to you but don't support him or not support him because he's Scottish - he isn't!! He is British.
Novak Djokovic's parents were proud to be Yugoslavian and he is proud to be Serbian a huge lot has happened in his part of the world .... go compare!!
So may he be successful and as a Brit I wish him every success...... I won't be watching him from the very start because of the F1 on Sky and not only is that where my sports passion lies but it is on the verge of yet another rant about the BBC and I promise to only ever rant once on a Sunday!!

No comments: