Sunday 10 March 2013

Mother's Day Special


So it's back to about 19 hundred and frozen to death for these two Mother's Day pictures!
Above is me, my Mum and her Mum, my Grandma and to the right >>> me and Mum in seriously about 1958. Both pictures taken in the back garden of the house in Liverpool, where we lived when I was born!
            __________________________________

Meanwhile March 10th is also a very important day to Wilko News and I can not not mention it!! 
15 years ago today my son, Tim joined the RAF! He was ever so young and vulnerable and he made me the proudest man/Dad/parent of all times...
.........EVER!!

He spent ten years in the RAF and would probably still be in if it hadn't been for health issues. 
Tim well done mate!! I remain as proud as ever of then and indeed now!! Which brings me back to Mother's Day 2013......
.........I hope my beautiful Granddaughter remembered her Mum today!!

Meanwhile there's a 'cut out and keep' Mum's Day picture over here>>>>>>>>>

No comments: