Tuesday 21 August 2012

Nush's Wings

I don't think every one knew that Nush had a blog, it was April that she last posted but there was a lot to do with her and the wonderful, beautiful person that she was. VIEW HERE

Inspired by the following introduction to that blog a table was set up at the pub where we celebrated her life to make wings and write our own messages on them before making a wonderful tree! 
"Wings can be made of feathers, beautifully printed like those of a butterfly, they can be strong and constructed, streamlined and aerodynamic; or they can be made of words, art, music and opinions. Wings are there to set you free from yourself and enable you to take off. This blog is my outlet, my wings."
 It was amazing to see family and friends, young and old with coloured pens and pencils, acrylic paint, scissors, string and magazines and paper all over the table while a slide show of pics was showing on the lap top. 
I've borrowed a pic from Adrian to show the finished 'wing tree'!




My  creativity is more usually channeled into

photography, so today I went in search of the 


one picture that tied in with all the above. This 


is what I found.



"Nush ~ missing you already."




No comments: